NEW! Lightroom PRESET PACK: - Edit your photos with 15 brand new presets!
Colour Graded with my PM LUTS Pack : Music I use: - AMAZING for YouTubers
My Super Awesome Tactical Camera Bag : MAIN Camera - Second Backup Camera - FAVOURITE Lens Ever - Lens I am currently using right for EVERYTHING - Magic Canon Lens of Life - Mic I use - Boom Mic I use for Crispy Audio : Drone - Bigger Drone - Tiny Drone - stabilizer I use with iPhone : Slider - BEST monopod - HERO 5 - ME:
Instagram: STUFF TO:
Peter McKinnon
PO Box #175
Keswick, Ontario
L4P3E2
CANADA
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment